The Maui County Democratic Convention is coming up! Please join us!
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Location: Pomaika’i Elementary School Cafeteria
Time: 930 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Registration begins at 9 a.m.
Registration Fee: $10 until Wednesday, April 24th; $15 thereafter and at door.
Agenda for the Convention Includes:
- Updates from State Legislators
- Updates from State Party Chair
- Updates from Statewide Leaders
- Updates from Maui Mayor
- Updates from Council Chair
- Meet and greet with your respective District Chair and Precincts.
- Election of Maui County Executive Officers.
Any candidate or ally organization wishing to have a banner or a table at the convention, may reserve a table starting at $100. Reserve a Table here
The Convention is open to any member of the Maui County Democratic Party or those interested in joining. Only members of the County Executive Committee, District Council, a Precinct President, First Vice-President or District Council Representative are eligible to vote on matters.
Email Maui County Chair Tim Lara for more information. Chair@MauiDemocrats.org