Please join the Maui County Democratic Party for a training with Virginia Beck from the Hawaii State Legislature’s Public Access Room to learn more about effectively navigating the legislative process.
The training will feature:
• Tips and techniques on effective lobbying, testimony, and communicating with Senators and Representatives
• Understanding the legislative process, deadlines, and power dynamics at the Capitol
• Learn more about easy to use tools available on the Legislature’s website
• Helpful handouts, guides, and resources
• Newcomers and seasoned advocates welcome!
Additionally we will review the Democratic Party of Hawaii’s Legislative Priorities.
The event is this Tuesday, February 28, from 6-8 p.m. at the University of Hawaii Maui College in Laulima 105.
For more details or questions, please reach out to Arianna Feinberg via phone at 808-280-0988 or email at email@example.com.